Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Monday, September 8, 2014

Letter From 9/3/14

I still love the MTC. It's so much fun being with 12 other boys my age all day. We have the most fun and we're progressing a ton. 

I've never had my prayers answered with such clarity before. I have to pray for each elder individually each night and each prayer has been answered. In fact, one of the elders in our district didn't say anything the first week pretty much, and we prayed for him to find friends in the district and to have fun and know that he's welcome, and he just kinda blew up. He found a friend in our district and he got so crazy. We had to have a talk be cause they were just having too much fun and couldn't focus. I love the Gospel. I'm excited for the field. I'm so glad to have this experience.

This is my district at the temple today! 

From, 
Elder Neal

My District at the Provo Temple

Walking to the Temple

Me!



No comments:

Post a Comment