Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Letter from 8/31/2015

Doreidys got baptised. That was the miracle. She is pregnant and was having a lot of problems with her pregnancy of 5 months and she was told by the doctor not to leave her house. We told her that the decision was hers but that we wanted to annoint her an bless her. We gave her the blessing and in the blessing I felt that she should get baptized the next day and that the baby would be born at the right time at the right place and would be cared for by God. And she got baptized and everything. It was great! 

I have new pics but I don´t have my adapter to put them on right now. Next week I´ll try.

I had transfers! Elder Lopez is my new companion! and I came back to Tuxtepec! In the same chapel, different ward!! It´s awesome! I´m super excited. It´s gonna be really stressful but i´m excited. I´ve been doing good, just a bit sick with the cold. Have a great week!


Elder Neal
-MisiĆ³n Mexico Veracruz-

No comments:

Post a Comment