Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Letter from 9/7/2015

This week was awesome! I love being in my new area. I got cambios again. I came back to Tuxtepec in the state of Oaxaca (Wa-ha-ca) and the people here are great. One cool experience that we had was that we had gone with an investigator and we got to his house on saturday but he wasn´t there. So, we said that we´d find a new person. we started knocking on doors and looking for a new person and we got to a door and a guy (Eduardo) came out and after he said his name he asked us if we wanted to come in and we were like, "Pues, claro!" ("Well, of course!") So we started talking and we had an amazing lesson and it was awesome, and we get to the end and he tells us that he was praying that God would send him someone to help him get over the problems in his life that morning and that he really wanted to change. He recognized that God sent us and he had the faith and he went to church on sunday. He was there at church before we even got there. I know God has a plan and puts us in the paths of those he needs us to talk to. I love the Gospel and I´m excited to see how it can change the life of Eduardo!

Elder Neal
-MisiĆ³n Mexico Veracruz-


My companion bought pizza for my year mark

My district in front of the temple


My new companion Elder Lopez

Picture from a conference

No comments:

Post a Comment