Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Letter from 7/27/2015

Recently there´s this like 20 year old guy that asks for money and he LOVES us missionaries. He never lets us go and calls us JOVEN. One experience. We were walking on the highway and I saw him on the other side of the street talking with some people so I started walking faster so that he couldn´t catch us if he tried to chase. About 5 minutes later I hear a person running to catch us calling us JOVEN and I just break down and almost cry because I´ve been so out of money after I bought that hammock. so I paid him for running after us and we went our way, but this guy is dedicated.

I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT NICOLE´S ALREADY GOING HOME! Wow. I´ve just about got a year and in 4 days I just have a year left.

No comments:

Post a Comment