Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Letter from 3/2/2015

I asked him to write a letter and this is what he wrote:

Sorry mom, there´s never enough time. I´m working on it. 

I´m fine! It´s been pretty cold and pretty hot. There´s not a middle. No, it´s all streets here. Not yet. It should be in the offices, and i should have it this Wednesday if it arrived. We have investigators, but they never want to go to church because they think that if they go it´s like a commitment to the religion.  Nope! I hope that we do soon. I´m happy, this change of place is just really hard.;P I´m really excited for the package though! This Saturday we went to the zone leaders´ house because we did divisions and we had to trade companions again. We got there and were talking for a bit until they told a zone leader (Birthday on the 28th) and I to open the fridge. And we opened it and there was a big cake! It was so awesome and we took so many photos! But my camera was dead. The other elders are gonna send them to me...

Love you mom! Thanks for your cariño! I love you so much! 

Elder Neal

Birthday cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment