Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Letter from 4/27/2015

He titled his email: "Lerdo de Tejada, Los Tuxtlas"

We got transfers! Again! I now have more or less 7 months in the mission, 4 areas and 6 companions. My new companion is Elder Diaz! He has 3 months in the mission and just ended his training. I am so excited to be here and to have him as a companion. I´m really gonna miss my old area and investigators, but progression is the purpose of life. First of all, my new area is hot. Really really hot. It´s in a little town that´s like an hour from the big town and like 80% of the people here work in the sugar cane business. 

This past week was really awesome because we had stake conference in my other area. President Cordoba came and also a 70. I loved the talks and something that I loved most was that he was so direct. One of his quotes was that about faith. He was talking about the asistance to the temple and how almost everyone could go more often to the temple and said "Faith isn´t a question of money, faith is a question of faith." Really, that´s so true. God prepares the way for every righteous act and the temple is the most important thing in this world. The Priesthood exists to gain the salvation and we can only be exalted if we go to the temple and take advantage of the host of blessings that await us there. I know that the temple is the most important place in the earth. A little part of heaven in the earth. If you want to know what heaven will feel like, I invite you to go to the temple and enjoy the blessing that God will rain down upon you all through the windows of heaven. Los amo a todos. Have a fantastic week everybody! 

Elder Neal




My companion, Elder Diaz and I!







He sent a video of his house. I will try to upload it.


No comments:

Post a Comment