Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Letter from 5/4/2015



This week has been soo hot! We´re dying! I can´t drink enough water because we sweat it out! This area is really fantastic. My companion and I are having a ton of fun and the people here are so awesome. Eighty percent of the people farmers that work cutting sugar cane and the rest are the services here, like food and all the other stuff. It´s such a different type of people than in my other area. Here, it´s more simple. The people are more loving and sentimental. They have a basic Idea of God and they need some help using their faith to see the blessings. I love it here in Lerdo and it´s a fantastic time of year. 

I hope that you all have a fantastic week! 

Elder Neal

Un chango! One of the members´ monkeys. :D It´s a pet. It was named shiro but they found out that it´s a girl so it´s shira.

No comments:

Post a Comment