Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 2/9/2015

Haha, I got transferred again! I got transferred to the cold part of the mission! We're in a city called Ixtaczoquitlan (It's really fun to say). My new companion is Elder Mireles! In this cold part of the state, it's a lot harder to talk to people because they all want to stay out of the cold and keep their doors shut. It's so different than my last area. I love it here! I know that I'm supposed to be here and that there are people that need to hear the gospel, they're just a little more hidden than in other places. Haha. I love the view that we have here! We have Orizaba mountain and it´s actually a dormant volcano. It's so cool! But yeah. It's really awesome to have another companion and area. This week we got to hear from the General authority Elder de Hoyos and he came and we talked with him about a lot of things. Something that I learned is that we have to start with the end in mind. We have to picture each investigator in the temple and each investigator doing the things that qualify them for exaltation. I also learned that we don't hasten the work, Jesus does. Jesus sets the pace, and we're behind Him and not with Him in the missionary work. But that´s our goal. Our goal is to get shoulder to shoulder with him to push this work and hasten it. It's not easy but God wants it to be done. I love the work and I know that there are miracles everyday! We just have to excercise our faith and strive for the miracles until they happen!

Elder Neal 

No comments:

Post a Comment