Elder Neal in Veracruz

Elder Neal in Veracruz

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Letter from 11/24/2014

Hey, there´s never enough time. I promise. I've never typed so fast in my life. 

The mission´s really hard! There are a lot of trials. One of the biggest things that I've learned so far is that Satan is real. We have the ability to choose for ourselves what we want to do, but Satan is tempting us. With obedience to the commandments of God, we have the blessing of the spirit and the spirit will help us and guide us in a way so that we can receive the blessings that God has for us. 

This week was really hard! We have been rejected so much! Haha! It´s always with the same phrase, "Lo que pasó es..." fill in the blank. It´s really hard to see these people and it hurts to know that they just don´t know. A quote that´s really impacted me is "True doctrine, understood, changes attitude and behavior." If only the people knew what this is. If only they understood that there´s going to be an eternity. There´s a God. 

Love you! Here are some photos.

My zone!
It was really cold. We had to wear our sweaters 2 days in a row. 
I baptized a girl that the sister missionaries are helping.






No comments:

Post a Comment